WORKING WITH US
The Canadian School of Milan is now seeking dynamic, dedicated staff. Applicants should meet the following criteria:
– Teaching degree (i.e. Bachelor of Education, PGCE) a must
– English Mother Tongue
– IB (International Baccalaureate) experience and previous training are preferred
– Due to EU employment regulations, we can only consider applicants who have citizenship from countries in the European Union, or who already possess a visa to live and work in Italy
OPENINGS FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR:
- 1 Primary School Teacher
- 1 Secondary English Language & Literature Teacher
- 1 Secondary Mathematics/Physics Teacher
- 1 Secondary Biology/Chemistry Teacher
- 1 Secondary Business Economics Teacher
Please note that we will only contact you based on an unsolicited application if we see a direct match between your experience, training and qualifications and any open positions we may have.
We advise you to check back often for updated job listings.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send your resume complete with photograph to email@example.com