At the Canadian School of Milan, scholarships are offered to recognise academic excellence, community engagement, leadership, and other character based qualities.
The School offers two scholarships to students who turn 16 on the year of entry into the IB Diploma Programme (Grade 11). Scholarships consist of a 20% to 50% on the tuition fee and are awarded to candidates who demonstrate the following criteria:
- Evidence that the applicant will add value to Canadian School of Milan and that his/her aspirations and expectations align with CSM’s mission
- Active and proven involvement in the community in a wide range of activities such as sports, music, leadership, volunteering, etc.
- Achievement of a minimum of six 7s in the year prior to entry in the Diploma Programme or a minimum of six A grades if coming from a GCSE programme
- Candidates must turn 16 years of age by December of the year they will enter Grade 11 (first year of IB Diploma Programme at CSM)
- Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Successful interview with the Principal and Scholarship Committee
Scholarships last for the two years of IB Diploma Programme on condition that the student contributes as an active and positive member of the school community, demonstrate consistent attendance and punctuality, and embodies the school’s four core values.
Application closing date: 30 January 2020
Assessment, interviews and Scholarships awarded in June’s Awards Ceremony.
For any additional questions please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org