Excursions And Trips
Primary students are provided with opportunities to engage in the world outside the classroom.
Through experiential opportunities, students learn about ecosystems, sustainability, biodiversity, pollution and much more. Students take an active role in their research and engage in supporting their units of inquiry by collecting, analyzing and bringing materials back to the classroom to complete summative tasks.
To complement the outdoor experiential learning, students also take part in urban day trips to places such as:
- Botanical Garden
- Milan’s Science & Tech Museum
- Leonardo’s Last Supper & Santa Maria delle Grazie
- MUBA Children Museum
- Museum of Natural History
- The Sforzesco Castle
- Milan’s Archeologic Museum
- The Planetarium
- Art Exhibitions
- Adventure Park
- La Scala Opera Museum
- Oasi di Sant’Alessio Natural Sanctuary
- And more!